Monday, May 2, 2011

Recent Pictures!

Our First Christmas Married!
 Porter got into the Vaseline...
 Porter and Dad working hard in the yard.

 Pool time!
 Grandpa Mark took Porter in the tractor while we were up visiting, this past week. He had so much fun! Porter has a huge fascination with tractors!



 Sweet hug from Grandpa!

 My brother got married in the Logan Temple a week ago-I am so lucky to have a new sister-in-law!
 Easter-Porter got a bat and ball.




 Drey's reception in Tucson-I am getting huge!
 Porter fell asleep for most of the reception
 Drey and Heather! Congratulations.

Porter with his Great Grandma Ellsworth!

6 comments:

  1. cute pictures! Porter is getting so big! Next time you're in Cedar let us know, we'd love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I wish you guys would call me next time you are in Tucson. I miss you guys! The last time we were up in Mesa we were there for so little time, we didn't get to call you. You are such a darling pregnant chica! Can't wait to meet baby brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE PICTURES! Thanks so much for posting them. It is good to "see" you guys! And, p.s., you are NOT getting huge. You look great! Porter is getting cuter every day, if that is possible. Eva has that same baseball set. We should get them together again to play ball! Hope you are doing well and the pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so stinkin adorable! Why do you guys have the cutest family ever!? Love you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big Porter is! I haven't seen him in forever. He'll make a great big brother. You are a beautiful pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures! I hope your feeling well. You look so beautiful. I'll be down in Arizona not to far from you, next month. We'll have to get together. It would be great to see you.

    ReplyDelete