Thursday, February 18, 2010

Puerto Peñasco


I Love this picture. Madison, Grace, and Marie all look Fantastic!


La Curva


I love Hannah's face in this one. She was being serenaded by a man
who could move his hat on his head without using his hands,
impressive. You can tell she is enjoying it!


I love this Family!


I am so glad Dalyn was able to come with us!


Madison and Dalyn


Mark, Grace, Porter, and LynAnn


Peace


Porter and Dalyn. Porter was busy looking at the seagulls.


I love this picture!


The Gulf of California



I love Mexico. The sunsets are incredible, and especially the family we are with! Thanks LynAnn and Mark for a great trip to Mexico!

5 comments:

  1. it was such a fun trip! i'm looking forward to may so we can do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamber,
    i am so glad i came upon your blog! I love that you are doing one so i can keep up with what you are doing, even though we arent able to talk that often! We miss you and think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kamber! the pics are great! your camera is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kamber, you are amazing! I love all of the pictures and especially all of the smiles and love that radiates from each one of them. You have an amazing family!!! You are gorgeous and Porter looks so happy all the time. So good to see pic's and updates from you. Love you!! -the Call family in St George

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kamber!! Your blog is beautiful :) Well, you and Porter are beautiful and hence makes your blog so fun to look at! We just love you guys. I am excited to look at more updates and great pictures! Talk to you soon! Love, us...Lew, Luke and Micah

    ReplyDelete