Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Porter's Woolly Mammoth


While we were in Tucson over the summer visiting family, Porter took this Woolly Mammoth from Uncle Ryder's bed. Porter instantly fell in love!! Ryder was so sweet to give it to Porter permanently. For an 8 year old boy, this was quite a sacrifice! Now, Porter carries it around almost everywhere he goes. If Porter is ever upset or having a hard time it is almost always made better simply by handing him his mammoth. He even calls it "Mammy" now. He doesn't call me "Mom" yet, but he will call the Mammoth "Mammy". I love this little boy, Mammoth and all!

4 comments:

  1. Theres nothing cuter than a litte one and there lovey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he carries that around. It cracks me up! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamber! I didn't know you had a blog! I am adding you to my friends list so that I can keep tabs on ya. Love you and that cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FOUND you! I think of you so often and am so happy to see your blog updates and your smiling face! :-) Where are you and what are you up to these days?
    Porter is darling! He is lucky to have you as his mommy.
    Love ya,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete